skip to main | skip to sidebar

MediocReviews

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Start Late, Finish Rich

Start Late, Finish Rich, David Bach

I'm working on it.  So far I've got a few questions about some of the stuff he says - doesn't seem to match up with what I've clinged to, so I'm trying to withhold judgment until I finish it.  I'll keep you posted.
Posted by David at 12:46 AM
Labels: book, Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (9)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2008 (11)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (3)
  • ▼  2007 (18)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ▼  November (16)
      • Third Day / Jars of Clay / Rome, GA
      • Guitar Hero
      • Bee Movie
      • The Holy Bible: New International Version
      • University of Tennessee Hodges Library
      • The Genesis Question
      • Chronology: Volume One
      • Cornbread Muffins and Buttermilk
      • The Apprentice
      • Lone Survivor
      • Stranger Than Fiction
      • Happy Feet
      • The Total Money Makeover
      • The Millionaire Next Door
      • Start Late, Finish Rich
      • Atlantis

About Me

My photo
David
View my complete profile